- Spice Trade: 8th of April - 1st of May, 2005 MUU Gallery
- Opening exhibition and installations of other related products.
- Here are two pictures (~2Mb per picture): Picture 1 and Picture 2.
- Here are also three postcards from Abu (~2Mb per picture): Moscow, Paris and Venice.
- Orientalismi: 8th of June – 28th of August, 2005 Tikanojan taidekoti
- The first Orientalism exhibition was held in The Tikanoja Art Museum.
- Orientalismi: 17th of September – 23rd of October, 2005 Salon taidemuseo
- Second Orientalism exhibition.
"What kind of images does the word orientalism awaken in us westerners and how does it affect our view of foreign cultures? What is orientalistic art like? The theme exhibition Orientalism, which is on display in the Salo Art Museum Veturitalli 17.9.-23.10.2005 offers insights into and examples of the influence of the Orient on Finnish art."
Veturitalli, Mariankatu 14
- Kohtauspaikka: 10th of June – 21st of August, 2005 Pieksämäen kulttuurikeskus Poleeni
- Exhibition in Pieksämäki, Finland with artists from Helsinki.
Pieksämäen kulttuurikeskus Poleeni
- Helsinki International: 1st of September - 18th of September, 2005 Kulttuuritehdas Korjaamo
- Exhibition with a group of Finnish artists.
- A large (1.9 Mb) picture of the exhibition.
Töölönkatu 51 B
- II International Festival of Electronic Art 404/Astas Romas: 29th of November - 2nd of December, 2005 Centro Cultural Parque de España
- "Communication has turned into artwork. The Beheld is calling upon us.
What we transform into data becomes a new language
Thought is the quintessential file. Selection and oblivion."
Centro Cultural Parque de España
Sarmiento y el Río Paraná
- Sokerina pohjalla: January - March, 2006 Rauman taidemuseo
- An upcoming exhibition that will be held in The Rauma Art Museum in Finland.
And a new project by Kalle Hamm and Dzamil Kamanger (with Juha Holopainen and Matti Kokkonen): Afaryan.
© 2004-2005 spicetrade.org - email@example.com